Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth to All You Puppy Dogs and Lovers of Freedom

Good morning blog and blogees. Today is a happy holiday and a grand day to celebrate and be thankful for our freedom. That's my plan.
Bailey woke up this morning and didn't want to get up to do his usual morning business. You know what I mean. I took this as sort of sign that today would be a lazy day. But my honey had to work today, so Bailey is the only one who gets to be a little napper.

From the news, it looks like it's going to be in the 90s again, so great for those of you having the traditional BBQ picnic on this celebration day.

I'll be in the kitchen part of the day. It's rib eyes on the grill for us later on. A happy beverage and some kisses are on the menu, too. Tippy tapping on my computer keys most of the day is routine on my agenda lately and perhaps I'll squeeze in a nap or two.

Even with such a grand holiday, Bailey needs a bath and his teeth brushed and more drilling on his toe nails. Sounds like an exciting day ahead.

I hope your day is grand. My honey and I are on our way to put out the flag and enjoy a cup of freshly made coffee. Oooohhh, it smells so yummy.