Friday, September 2, 2011

Learning Piano Again

Today, I am putting more of my time and attention on learning piano again. Oh no, I don't mean learning as much as I mean "brushing up." Hello and happy Labor Day Weekend, blog. It's this. After many grueling days learning to play piano all those many years ago. I got disenchanted, because my piano that my parents bought for me was stolen.
Water under the bridge, I guess. But it did take me years to get over it. I finally got a keyboard, but now I am dreaming of the day when I will have my very own piano sitting beautifully in our home.

Meanwhile, I am practicing, brushing up, and enjoying every minute of my time playing music again. It's not my hobby as much as it is a love that makes my heart smile with joy. It's a pleasure that is catchy. In my quest to return to my piano playing glory days, I have spent time doing a bit of research. [Research, that's me, that's what I do.] Anyway, here is a collection of research materials that merit consideration on my quest. I thought you'd be happy with my energy and commitment. Yup! I finally got over it, and am ready to play again.

Piano Lesson Companion
Clumsy Piano Fingers focuses on overcoming the feeling of slow, clumsy and awkward fingers on the piano. Guaranteed to improve finger movement and dexterity with over 80 videos that include finger exercises, common jingles, scales, chords, and much more!

I just wanted to get in a quick update before the holiday weekend. Keep music in your heart and a song on your lips.

That's it for today.