Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Happy Sunday morning, blog. The family sleeps and the chime just went off counting the early hour. The newspaper thunked on the front sidewalk.

There's a chill in the air. Yes, I had to put on my robe this morning. It's still dark out and I'm wondering if puppy will be doing his regular yawn with that pupper yawny mouth sound he always makes.

I don't expect much to happen today. I'm writing and when my honey gets up and makes his yummy best-ever coffee, I'll finish waking up with a cup or two. Oh, here comes puppy for his morning greeting. Oh, a big sneeze. Hello pup...

What's on your to-do list today?

Being Grand is a blog about food and recipes, how to cut expenses, save money, live happy in retirement and be happy everyday.

Remember to exercise, eat less sugar and carbs, and brush your teeth before you go to bed. Happy thoughts!